This high-tech gel resurfaces dull, congested skin, gently lifting dead skin cells away by gently dissolving the glue that holds them to the surface. The results are greater clarity and a smoother, more even-toned complexion. Formulated with a dream team AHA/BHA blend including glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric and salicylic acids and blended with raspberry extract, T.L.C. Framboos™ sinks in easily and delivers the most effective and precise level of chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects like dryness or sensitization. Fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and other signs of aging will be greatly diminished, along with excess oiliness and the appearance of pores. Horse chestnut, bearberry and white tea help to calm and soothe while improving the appearance of broken capillaries. Go from a drab complexion to an absolutely luminous one practically overnight!.
AHA’s can be sensitizing if not formulated properly. We added soothing plant extracts and formulated T.L.C. Framboos™ at the ideal pH level of 3.8-4.0, which we believe is the key to an effective formulation.
D.E. only uses clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won’t find silicones, chemical screens, sensitizing colorants, perfumes or fragrant essential oils of any kind in our products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is our commitment to you.
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
At night, apply to a clean, dry face, neck, chest and backs of hands, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry and follow with D.E. Virgin Marula Oil for maximum effectiveness. Also works incredibly well as a spot-treatment! Note: Very slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application.
In the early stages of using this product, slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application but this typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly. Use the product every other night, alternating with D.E. Virgin Marula Oil as necessary. If you have a tendency to breakout, do not worry if in the first few days of glycolic acid use you notice a temporary increase in blemishes. This is normal and represents a cleansing of clogged pores. Avoid using with any products containing retinol or retinoids.
- 12% T.L.C. Framboos™ AHA blend: (glycolic, (T) tartaric, (L) lactic, and (C) citric acids) exfoliates built-up dead skin cells, resurfacing dull and uneven skin for smoother, brighter and more even-toned skin.
-1% Salicylic Acid: loosens sebum to unclog pores while soothing redness.
- Raspberry Fruit Extract: rehydrates and soothes damaged skin, aids in the defense of free-radicals.
- Cactus Extract: soothes redness and sensitivity, helping to calm skin while using topical AHAs.
- Horse Chesnut: helps improve the appearance of broken capillaries and calms redness.
- Galactoarabinan: (polysaccharide extracted from larch trees) that acts as a gentle exfoliant and minimizes the appearance of fine lines while helping to inhibit moisture loss.
- Phytostem Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture: (cultured plant-derived stem cells) with potent antioxidant properties that help defend against photodamage and oxidative stress.
- Virgin Marula Oil: super-absorbent oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: key antioxidant that provides soothing benefits while defending from free-radical damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: (smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid) able to penetrate skin, delivers excellent moisturization reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting firmness.
- Yeast Extract: brightens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to minimize skin stress and soothes redness.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate