Glycolic T.L.C. Framboos™ is a refreshing, hydrating gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. Fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging will be greatly diminished, along with excess oiliness, acne and the appearance of pores. The results include greater clarity, smoother texture and increased collagen formation. Our powerful T.L.C. Framboos™ blend of glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric and salicylic acids and Raspberry Extract, sinks in easily and delivers the most effective and precise level of chemical exfoliation without harsh side effects. Horse Chestnut and White Tea help to calm, brighten and protect. Go from a lifeless complexion to an absolutely luminous one, practically overnight! Suitable for all skin types. The pH level of T.L.C. Framboos™ is 3.8-4.0.
AHA's can be irritating if not formulated properly. We have added a cactus plant enzyme blend that is designed to reduce neurosensory irritation caused by the application of topical products such as AHAs. Glycolic T.L.C. gets the job done with little to no redness or stinging. D.E. only formulates with clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of the formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won’t find sensitizing colorants, perfumes or fragrant essential oils of any kind in our products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is our commitment to you.
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Twist cap to reveal pump. At night, apply to a clean, dry face, neck, chest and backs of hands, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry and follow with D. E. Virgin Marula™ Oil for maximum effectiveness. Shake well before use to reactivate the gel. Also works incredibly well as a spot-treatment! Note: Very slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application.
In the early stages of using this product, you might notice some mild tingling, itching or stinging, but this typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly. Use the product every other day, alternating with Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula™ Oil as necessary. For those with acne prone skin, the use of glycolic acid may increase blemishes for the first few days.This is normal and represents a cleansing of clogged pores.
- Glycolic T.L.C. Framboos™ Blend: 12% Glycolic- Exfoliates surface dead skin cells and supports natural surface cellular turnover. (T) Tartaric- Exfoliates surface dead skin cells and supports natural surface cellular turnover. (L) Lactic- Exfoliates surface dead skin cells and supports natural surface cellular turnover. (C) Citric- Exfoliates surface dead skin cells and helps to brighten the appearance of skin.
-Salicylic Acid: Penetrates the pore lining and exfoliates inside the pore as well as on the surface of the skin, which makes it effective for reducing breakouts, including blackheads and whiteheads. Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Raspberry Fruit Extract: Rehydrates and soothes weather damaged skin, naturally dry skin or oily skin with surface dryness. Has been shown to aid in the prevention of skin cancer growth.
- Nopalex®: Cactus extract that acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-erythema; meant to calm skin when using topical AHA's.
- Horse Chesnut: An anti-inflammatory that helps strengthen broken capillaries and calm rosacea; has circulation stimulating and capillary repairing properties.
- Galactoarabinan: A polysaccharide extracted from larch trees that minimizes fine lines, acts as a gentle exfoliant and inhibits moisture loss.
- Phytostem Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture: Cultured stem cells that regenerate and heal damaged skin. Effective and broad protection from photodamage and oxidative stress. Potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-collagenase properties.
- Virgin Marula™ Oil: Hydrating oil that protects, heals and rejuvenates skin. High in Antioxidants and Omegas 6 & 9.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Key antioxidant that provides antibacterial and soothing benefits while preventing free-radical damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Able to penetrate the skin to hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting collagen formation. Delivers excellent moisturization through the slow delivery of water and acts as a free radical scavenger and powerful antioxidant.
- Yeast Extract: Increases microcirculation, brightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also minimizes skin stress and soothes skin.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide
Cruelty-Free. Gluten-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).