Mother's Day is on its way and Drunk Elephant is the perfect gift for any Mom...and I know because I'm a Mom!
- The Virgin Marula is ideal for the Mom who wants to calm, heal and hydrate throughout the day. She can use it on her cuticles, in her hair...from her head to her toes. It's luxurious and she will feel totally pampered.
- The Juju and Pekee Bars are wonderful for the Mom who loves the old-fashioned way of cleansing and likes to keep things simple. They both do their jobs really well...Juju exfoliates and Pekee cleanses dirt and makeup away at the end of the day. Your Mom's face will feel fresh in the hot months to come.
- The C-Firma Day Serum is for the Mom who loved to worship the sun in her younger days, or for a younger Mom who spends a lot of time outside. It corrects and prevents sun damage. Her skin will feel and look firmer and best of all, will appear brighter! What Mom would turn that down?
- The Umbra Sheer Physical Defense. An anti-aging, antioxidant-packed, moisturizing, illuminating, protective, biocompatible, chemical-screen-free sunscreen. Need we say more? This one is for every Mom.
- The T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum will give your Mom a smoother and more radiant complexion...practically overnight! It gently dissolves the glue that hold the dead skin cells to the surface of the skin that nobody really wants hanging around. It's very effective, but won't irritate. Mom will be positively glowing and thanking you for it!
- And, finally, for the picky Mom...you know, the one who knows best. The one who is super conscious about what she is putting on her skin. The one who cares about ingredients. The one who wants to avoid toxins. The Drunk Elephant Gift Card allows her to browse through all of the products and choose for herself. She won't have any problem finding something she loves...I promise!
I hope this helps make shopping for the Mom in your life a little easier this year.
p.s. Beginning tomorrow morning, really early....use promo code "ilovemymom" at checkout for 15% off all products! (Offer valid May 1st and 2nd only.)
As if we weren't already excited enough about our gorgeous Virgin Marula Oil! I've been experimenting with the Drunk Elephant products and I'm finding surprising ways to get the most out of them, while customizing the routine to fit my own personal needs. Read on for some tips:
The short answer is yes. We do need to both chemically and physically exfoliate our skin. Chemical exfoliants dissolve keratin protein or the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together and work best at night while the skin is regenerating itself.
This could be my favorite child. I don't know, maybe because it's the "baby", the last to be formulated, the last piece of the puzzle. Whatever it is, it came out exactly as I had hoped.