- 5.0 star rating
- 4.0 star rating
- 3.0 star rating
- 2.0 star rating
- 1.0 star rating
Learn more about T.L.C. FramboosSmoothie Recipes
A high-tech AHA/BHA gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting away dead skin cells, dramatically improving the appearance of skin’s tone and texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
Formulated with our dream team of glycolic, tartaric, lactic, citric, and salicylic acids and blended with raspberry extract and horse chestnut, T.L.C. Framboos™ curbs excess oiliness as it reveals greater clarity and luminosity. It also enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption. T.L.C. Framboos™ sinks in easily and delivers an effective level of chemical exfoliation without harsh side effects, like dryness or sensitization. Go from a drab complexion to an absolutely luminous one, practically overnight.
AHAs can be sensitizing if they’re not formulated properly. We added soothing plant extracts and formulated T.L.C. Framboos™ at an ideal pH of 3.8, which we believe is the key to an effective formulation.
100% free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
98% found skin was smoother
96% found skin was softer
93% found skin felt retexturized and refined
93% found skin had a healthy, radiant glow
91% found skin looked more even-toned, brighter and luminous
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 50 women ages 25 to 55
In the evening, apply to a clean, dry face, neck, chest, and backs of hands, avoiding the eye area. Mix with Virgin Marula Oil for a dose of moisture and barrier-boosting fatty acids.
Note: Slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. This typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly by using every other night.
Tip: Also works incredibly well as a spot treatment!
WARNING: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs and consult a physician. Use a sunscreen daily while using this product and for a week after ceasing use. Product's contact with skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- T.L.C. Framboos™ AHA blend: (G) Glycolic plus (T) tartaric, (L) lactic, and (C) citric acids exfoliate built-up dead skin cells, resurfacing dull, uneven skin for a smoother, brighter, more even-looking complexion.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Loosens sebum to unclog pores while soothing skin.
- Raspberry Fruit Extract: Rehydrates and soothes skin while fighting free radical damage with antioxidants.
- Cactus Extract: Calms and soothes redness and sensitivity that results from exposure to topical AHAs.
- Horse Chestnut: Helps improve the appearance of broken capillaries and soothes skin.
- Galactoarabinan: This polysaccharide extracted from larch trees acts as a gentle exfoliant and minimizes the appearance of fine lines while helping inhibit moisture loss.
- Phytostem Buddleja Davidii (Summer Lilac) Meristem Cell Culture: These plant-derived cells with potent antioxidant properties help defend against photodamage and oxidative stress.
- Virgin Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturize, nourish, and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow.
- White Tea Leaf Extract: Potent antioxidant that provides soothing benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: With a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, this ingredient is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting firmness.
- Yeast Extract: Brightens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to minimize skin stress.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
We are committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of our formulations. We never take into account whether something is synthetic or natural, instead choosing ingredients based on biocompatibility. That’s why we focus on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support and maintain the skin’s acid mantle. But what we leave out of our products is just as important as what we put into them, so you will never find what we call the Suspicious 6™ (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS) in our line. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue, and when they’re removed entirely from your routine—that is, when you take a Drunk Break™—skin can reset and return to its healthiest, most balanced state. This ingredient-elimination diet benefits all skin types and inspired the #barewithus🐘 Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies that chronicles the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found not only healthier skin but more importantly, healthier self-confidence. Learn More.