An AHA/BHA night serum that refines and resurfaces skin to reveal a smoother and more radiant complexion. T.L.C. Framboos™ enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption.
This high-tech gel resurfaces dull skin, gently lifting dead skin cells away by dissolving the glue that holds them to the surface. Formulated with a dream team AHA/BHA blend of glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric and salicylic acids, and blended with raspberry extract, T.L.C. Framboos™ sinks in easily and delivers an effective level of chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects like dryness or sensitization. Fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration, along with excess oiliness and the appearance of pores, will appear dramatically diminished. Horse chestnut, bearberry and white tea help to calm and soothe while improving the appearance of broken capillaries. Go from a drab complexion to an absolutely luminous one, practically overnight.
AHAs can be sensitizing if not formulated properly. We added soothing plant extracts and formulated T.L.C. Framboos™ at the ideal pH level of 3.8, which we believe is the key to an effective formulation.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
98% found skin was smoother
96% found skin was softer
93% found skin felt retexturized and refined
93% found skin had a healthy, radiant glow
91% found skin looked more even-toned, brighter and luminous
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 50 women ages 25 to 55
At night, apply to a clean, dry face, neck, chest and backs of hands, avoiding the eye area. Mix with Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil for maximum effectiveness.
Note: Very slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. This typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly by using every other night.
Tip: Also works incredibly well as a spot treatment!
WARNING: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs and consult a doctor. Use a sunscreen daily while using this product.
- T.L.C. Framboos™ AHA blend: ((G) glycolic plus (T) tartaric, (L) lactic, and (C) citric acids) exfoliates built-up dead skin cells, resurfacing dull, uneven skin for a smoother, brighter, more even-looking complexion.
- salicylic acid: loosens sebum to unclog pores while soothing skin.
- raspberry fruit extract: rehydrates and soothes damaged skin, has antioxidant properties.
- cactus extract: soothes redness and sensitivity, helping to calm skin while using AHA.
- horse chestnut: helps improve the appearance of broken capillaries and soothes.
- galactoarabinan: (polysaccharide extracted from larch trees) that acts as a gentle exfoliant and minimizes the appearance of fine lines while helping to inhibit moisture loss.
- phytostem buddleja davidii (summer lilac) meristem cell culture: plant-derived, cultured stem cells with potent antioxidant properties that help defend against photodamage and oxidative stress.
- virgin marula oil: super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturize, nourish and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow.
- white tea leaf extract: potent antioxidant that provides soothing benefits.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid and is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting firmness.
- yeast extract: brightens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to minimize skin stress.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its biocompatibility. You won’t find what we call the “Suspicious 6” in our products (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrance/Dyes and SLS,) making them, in our opinion, appropriate for all skin. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue we see. When formulating the products, we focus on pH levels and safety, and always making sure that the active ingredients are at efficacious levels. This is the Drunk Elephant difference. Learn More.