A brightening eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle the major signs of aging under and around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and age spots. The result is a more youthful, radiant appearance.
The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of Black Tea Ferment and Copper Peptides that work together to support elastin production and stop glycation, effectively fighting aging before it begins. The combination of Edelweiss Stem Cells and Niacinamide reduce wrinkle depth while improving elasticity and barrier function. A derivative of the flavonoid hesperdin, works to reduce dark circles and the powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin, while also fading age spots. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone and on the eyelid each morning and night for a healthy renewed appearance. You won’t believe your eyes.
Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum uses ingredients to treat the issue, not cover it up and does not contains light deflectors commonly used to trick the eye. D.E. only formulates with clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of the formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won’t find sensitizing colorants, perfumes or fragrant essential oils of any kind in our products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is our commitment to you.
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Detergent, Essential Oils, EDTA, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Paraffin, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Apply one dose to fingertip and apply under the eye, around orbital bone and on eyelid with a gentle patting motion until the white has dissipated and the serum has fully soaked into the skin. Repeat process for other eye. Use morning and night.
- Black Tea Ferment: This compound decreases glycation and skin roughness, improving radiance.
- Copper Peptides: Repair wrinkles and scarring, promote elastin production and also act as an antioxidant. In addition, they help remove damaged collagen and elastin from the skin and scar tissue, as they activate the skin’s system responsible for those functions.
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Meristem Cell Culture: Firming anti-oxidant that helps to fight visible signs of aging by reducing wrinkle depth, and is rich in leontopodic acids, which are strong antioxidants.
- Niacinamide: A potent, anti-aging cell-communicating ingredient that can improve skin's elasticity, dramatically enhance its barrier function, help erase discolorations, and revive skin's healthy tone and texture.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Able to penetrate the skin to hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Delivers excellent moisturization through the slow delivery of water and acts as a free radical scavenger and powerful antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone: A potent antioxidant that easily penetrates and protects skin against damage due to sun exposure and prevents the breakdown of elastin, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: A derivative of the flavonoid hesperidin that is found in citrus fruits and used to reduce dark circles under the eyes. Helps to prevent leaking from the veins below the eyes, preventing the dark blue look below the surface of the skin.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil: Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, beta carotene, pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, this easily absorbed oil helps protect the skin from UV radiation and free-radical damage and possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Coconut Alkanes, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Niacinamide, Copper Tripeptide-1, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Steareth-20, Lecithin, Panthenol, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Ubiquinone, Citric Acid, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Chrysin, Sclerotium Gum, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).