Learn more about B-Hydra™Skin Rescue Smoothie
B-Hydra™ is a cool drink of water for your thirsty skin. This ultra-hydrating serum replenishes the complexion and improves the look of skin tone and texture.
Formulated with pro-vitamin B5 and pineapple ceramide, B-Hydra™ delivers steady hydration throughout the day, leaving the skin looking healthy and more illuminated. Blended with a unique lentil/apple/watermelon complex, B-Hydra™ helps diminish drabness, dryness and the appearance of fine lines. Your complexion will appear brighter and more youthful upon every application. This lightweight, hard-hitting serum is ideal for all skin.
Our formulations are biocompatible or, in other words, able to easily penetrate your skin, without disrupting its balance. Formulated with molecular size in mind, this lightweight, hard-hitting serum has a pH level of 5.7, and is ideal for all skin.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
96% found skin looked healthier and felt nourished
94% found skin had a healthy glow
92% found skin looked radiant, no longer drab or dry
90% found skin was quenched and visibly brighter
86% found skin felt plumped with hydration
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 50 women age 25 to 55
Apply B-Hydra™ to face, neck, chest, hands or any place on your body needing increased hydration. Mix with any Drunk Elephant serum, cream or oil to lock it in.
Tip: Vitamin B is well-known to complement vitamin C, so try mixing it with C-Firma™ for an extra shot of hydration. Exfoliate regularly to ensure maximum absorption of the product.
- pro-vitamin B5: a humectant that attracts and holds hydration to the skin; helps to improve skin’s barrier function.
- pineapple ceramide: helps boost luminosity and improve the appearance of skin texture and tone.
- sodium hyaluronate: with a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, it is able to penetrate skin and deliver intense hydration to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote firmness.
- watermelon rind/apple/lentil complex: a natural antioxidant complex that provides 24 hour skin hydration, improve moisture retention and significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- squalane: a natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and highly effective emollient with antioxidant properties; helps prevent water loss from the surface of the skin without a greasy feel.
- barberry extract plant: whose primary component, berberine, is an alkaloid that can have soothing and natural antibacterial properties.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Coconut Alkanes, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Berberis Vulgaris Root Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyproline, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its biocompatibility. You won’t find what we call the “Suspicious 6” in our products (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrance/Dyes and SLS,) making them, in our opinion, appropriate for all skin. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue we see. When formulating the products, we focus on pH levels and safety, and always making sure that the active ingredients are at efficacious levels. This is the Drunk Elephant difference. Learn More.