- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
Its wide and won't break off, glides on like a dream.
No flavor but a little bit sweet.
A moisturizing, volumizing lip balm that helps nourish super-delicate lips for a noticeably plump, youthful-looking pout.
This clean formulation is spiked with an exotic blend of avocado, mongongo, cranberry and marula oils to deeply moisturize, replenish, hydrate and soften delicate lips. Enriched with a rare combination of peptides and sea fern algae, Lippe Balm™ helps to plump up the appearance of lips and deliver a better definition the lip line.
Loaded with antioxidant-rich green tea leaf and vitamin C, Lippe Balm™ helps neutralize free radicals and environmental aggressors which cause premature signs of aging. This buttery, luxurious balm softens and plumps the look of rough, parched lips, keeping them in lip-top condition.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
97% agreed lips appeared soft and smooth
97% found lips were hydrated
96% found lips were moisturized
94% agreed lips instantly felt protected
93% agreed lips felt deeply nourished
90% found lips appeared healthier and younger looking
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 106 women ages 25 to 55
Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be used alone as a sheer, moisturizing lip balm or under any lipstick for a silky smooth application.
Tip: Apply under eyes and around orbital bone to smooth the appearance of crow’s feet.
- avocado oil: provides deep moisture and softens rough, chapped skin. Also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins A, D and E.
- cranberry seed oil: rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which has been found to play a significant role in maintaining skin health.
- virgin marula oil: super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturizer, nourish and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow.
- mongongo oil: super antioxidant oil for moisturization and UV protection.
- shea butter: moisturizes the skin and helps to protect the skin’s barrier function.
- tripeptide-1: hydrates the lips and helps volumize the look of lips with a better definition to the lip-line.
- sea fern algae: hydrates and adds volume to improve the contour of the lips.
- green tea leaf extract: rich in antioxidants, helps to ward off free radical and environmental aggressors.
- vitamin C: powerful antioxidant that helps to brighten and firm the appearance of skin.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride: moisturizes and replenishes the lips.
- licorice root extract: naturally soothing.
- magnolia grandiflora bark extract: antioxidant properties, soothes parched lips.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Ozokerite, Polyisobutene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lauryl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
Drunk Elephant is clean, but in our opinion, “clean” is not enough when it comes to caring for skin. We make “Clean Compatible” skincare. Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on biocompatibility. You won’t find what we call the “Suspicious 6” in our products (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances/Dyes, SLS) making them, in our opinion, appropriate for all skin. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue we see and when entirely removed from one’s routine (“a clean break”), skin can reset and return to a healthy, balanced state. It is equally, if not more, important what we leave out of the products as what we put in. This ingredient-elimination diet (think Whole30 for your face) inspired the #barewithus Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies chronicling the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found success using the line and renewed confidence in their own skin. When formulating the products, we focus on biocompatibility, pH levels and safety, always making sure that the active ingredients are at efficacious levels and remain respectful and always supportive of skin’s acid mantle. Learn More.