What it is:
A moisturizing, volumizing lip balm that helps rejuvenate and nourish super-delicate lips.
What it is formulated to do:
Spiked with an antioxidant-rich blend of avocado and mongongo nut oils, plus a tripeptide and sea fern algae, Lippe gives lips a plump look and a better-defined lip line. This buttery, luxurious balm softens and plumps the look of rough, parched lips, keeping them in lip-top condition.
What else you need to know:
Loaded with antioxidant-rich green tea leaf and vitamin C, Lippe Balm helps neutralize the free radicals and environmental aggressors that cause premature signs of aging. This buttery, luxurious balm softens and plumps the look of rough, parched lips, keeping them in lip-top condition.
Wait! Don’t throw us away: We’re recyclable!
100% free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance.
Consumer testing results:
97% agreed lips appeared soft and smooth
97% found lips were hydrated
96% found lips were moisturized
94% agreed lips instantly felt protected
93% agreed lips felt deeply nourished
90% found lips appeared healthier and younger looking
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 106 women ages 25 to 55
- Mongongo Oil: Super-antioxidant oil for moisturization.
- Tripeptide-1: Hydrates the lips and helps make them look fuller, with more volume and better definition of the lip line.
- Avocado Oil: Provides deep moisture and softens rough, chapped skin. Also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A,D, and E.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which has been found to play a significant role in maintaining skin's health.
- Virgin Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturize, nourish, and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow.
- Shea Butter: Moisturizes the skin and helps protect the skin's barrier function.
- Sea Fern Algae: Hydrates and adds volume to improve the contour of the lips.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidants, this soothes lips and helps ward off free radicals and environmental aggressors.
- Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant that helps skin appear brighten and firmer.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Moisturizes and replenishes the lips.
- Licorice Root Extract: Naturally soothing.
- Magnolia Grandiflora (Southern Magnolia) Bark Extract: Has antioxidant properties and soothes parched lips.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Ozokerite, Polyisobutene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lauryl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
What it is formulated without:
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
We are committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of our formulations. We never take into account whether something is synthetic or natural, instead choosing ingredients based on biocompatibility. That’s why we focus on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support and maintain the skin’s acid mantle. But what we leave out of our products is just as important as what we put into them, so you will never find what we call the Suspicious 6™ (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS) in our line. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue, and when they’re removed entirely from your routine—that is, when you take a Drunk Break™—skin can reset and return to its healthiest, most balanced state. This ingredient-elimination diet benefits all skin types and inspired the #barewithus🐘 Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies that chronicles the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found not only healthier skin but more importantly, healthier self-confidence. Learn More.