- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
there is only one problem I can not tell when I am almost empty.
So I run out and have to run to Sephora to buy more.
A satiny eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle the major signs of aging under and around the eyes such as fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. The result is a rested, more youthful appearance.
The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support a smoother, younger appearance around the eyes, helping to slow down the signs of aging before they appear. With a unique combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide, Shaba Complex™ helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 help prevent premature signs of aging from environmental aggressors, while also helping to fade age spots.
Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum uses ingredients to tackle the issues, not cover them up.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
96% agreed it was gentle to use around the eyes
92% found an improved appearance of eye area
92% found it soothed puffy eyes
90% found the eye area appeared revived and awakened
86% found a reduced appearance of fine lines around and under eyes
80% found eyes appeared more youthful
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 49 women ages 25 to 55
Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone and on the eyelid each morning and night for a refreshing boost to the eye area. May be mixed with C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream.
Tip: Leave Shaba Complex™ in the fridge for a cooling, soothing treatment.
- black tea ferment: this compound helps smooth skin roughness, improve radiance and decrease glycation, a process that has been shown to age the appearance of skin.
- copper peptides: with antioxidant properties, helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote a more elastic feel to the skin.
- leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss): meristem cell culture rich in leontopodic acids with powerful antioxidant properties, helps to combat visible signs of aging like wrinkles.
- niacinamide: a potent skin-identical, “cell-communicating” ingredient that improves skin’s elastic feel, helps diminish discoloration and revives a healthy tone and texture.
- ubiquinone: a potent antioxidant that easily penetrates and helps to ward off environmental aggressors and deter premature signs of aging.
- hesperidin methyl chalcone: a derivative of the bioflavonoid that is found in citrus fruits to help reduce the appearance of aging under the eyes.
- hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids, beta carotene, pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, this oil easily absorbs and helps defend from free-radicals; possesses soothing properties to relieve redness.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, and is able to deeply penetrate skin delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting firmness.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Coconut Alkanes, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Niacinamide, Copper Tripeptide-1, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Steareth-20, Lecithin, Panthenol, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Ubiquinone, Citric Acid, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Chrysin, Sclerotium Gum, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
Drunk Elephant is clean, but in our opinion, “clean” is not enough when it comes to caring for skin. We make “Clean Compatible” skincare. Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on biocompatibility. You won’t find what we call the “Suspicious 6” in our products (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances/Dyes, SLS) making them, in our opinion, appropriate for all skin. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue we see and when entirely removed from one’s routine (“a clean break”), skin can reset and return to a healthy, balanced state. It is equally, if not more, important what we leave out of the products as what we put in. This ingredient-elimination diet (think Whole30 for your face) inspired the #barewithus Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies chronicling the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found success using the line and renewed confidence in their own skin. When formulating the products, we focus on biocompatibility, pH levels and safety, always making sure that the active ingredients are at efficacious levels and remain respectful and always supportive of skin’s acid mantle. Learn More.