- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
You will feel a slight tingle.
Babyfacial™ is a pro-quality AHA/BHA “facial” that resurfaces to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful radiance. Think of it as an extra nudge for stubborn, dull skin (in other words, it’ll knock your cells off).
This next-generation mask is an at-home “facial” that effectively yet gently exfoliates the pore lining and resurfaces by getting rid of built-up dead skin cells. With a whopping 25% AHA / 2% BHA blend of our dream team glycolic, tartaric, lactic, citric and salicylic acids, this pro-quality formula dramatically smooths texture while minimizing the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Uniquely formulated with chickpea flour, pumpkin ferment and a soothing antioxidant blend of matchatea, milk thistle and apple, Babyfacial™ delivers incredible brightening and enzymatic action, improves skin’s elastic feel and reveals the look of a more even, radiant baby-soft complexion.
Babyfacial™ was created with all skin in mind. Glycolic acids get a bad rap for being sensitizing, but we believe that it’s the pH level and accompanying ingredients (think fragrant oils or high amounts of alcohol) that can be the real problem. We formulated Babyfacial™ at the ideal pH level of 3.5 with a blend of acids that work together synergistically to ensure higher efficacy without the redness and sensitization.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
95% found skin appeared revived
94% found skin to be deeply cleansed and resurfaced
93% found skin texture baby-soft and smooth
92% found skin appeared to have a healthy glow and boosted clarity
91% felt skin appeared fresh and youthful
90% found skin appeared clearer and more even
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 50 women age 25 to 55
Use once weekly. Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow immediately with Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil for best results. Slight tingling may be experienced.
Tip: Think of T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum as nightly maintenance and T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ as a weekly deep cleaning.
To get the most out of this product, we recommend starting slow and giving your other potent treatments a break.
This probably goes without saying, but if your skin is already in a confused state (i.e., sunburn, redness, or sensitized areas) wait until things are on the calm side before using this product. You’ve made the investment and we want you to get the maximum results.
Now go have your cells knocked off! Top your results off with our Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil and we think you’ll have a very satisfied glow.
Babyfacial is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing mothers. Always check with your doctor before using any new products while pregnant or nursing.
- 25% AHA blend (glycolic + (T) tartaric, (L) lactic, (C) citric acids): exfoliates surface dead skin cells and revs up surface turnover to smooth and brighten the appearance of skin.
- 2% salicylic acid (BHA): penetrates and exfoliates inside pore walls as well as on the surface of the skin, unclogging pores and providing greater skin clarity while also soothing redness.
- gram / chick pea flour: balances and brightens skin’s appearance while combating dullness.
- matcha (green tea leaf), milk thistle & apple extracts: contain potent antioxidant and anti-pollution properties, helping to condition and soothe skin .
- pumpkin ferment extract: a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidant components, carotene, lutein, and carotenoids and contains naturally occurring enzymes that aid in gentle exfoliation.
- pomegranate extract: potent antioxidant properties provide defense against pollution, free radicals and other damaging environmental stressors.
- cactus extract: soothes redness and sensitivity, helping to calm skin while using topical AHAs.
- passionfruit seed oil: has antioxidant properties, improves dryness and soothes redness.
- virgin marula oil: super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturize, nourish and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow.
- niacinamide: also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a potent “cell-communicating” ingredient that restores aging skin and helps prevent moisture loss.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid and is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting firmness.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Cicer Arietinum Seed Powder, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Dextrin, Polydextrose, Sorbitan Isostearate, Amylopectin, Niacinamide, Phytosphingosine, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol
Ingredients: Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
We are committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of our formulations. We never take into account whether something is synthetic or natural, instead choosing ingredients based on biocompatibility. That’s why we focus on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support and maintain the skin’s acid mantle. But what we leave out of our products is just as important as what we put into them, so you will never find what we call the Suspicious 6™ (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS) in our line. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue, and when they’re removed entirely from your routine—that is, when you take a Drunk Break™—skin can reset and return to its healthiest, most balanced state. This ingredient-elimination diet benefits all skin types and inspired the #barewithus🐘 Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies that chronicles the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found not only healthier skin but more importantly, healthier self-confidence. Learn More.